11 Comments
Oldest
Newest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
garella.paul
1 year ago

I love how it goes with the song!! The editing and the sound effects are as always stunning. And also I am in love with your epic endings!!

J P
1 year ago

Me next 🙂

henry
10 months ago

A simple and effective video, we enjoy seeing the white stiletto pump destroying the balls, the young lady is rather good at kicking the balls and the penis repeatedly, a treat.

henry
10 months ago
Reply to  nastygirlbb

I understand the horny guy at the sight of your gorgeous body dressed in the white bikini and the white platform pumps, you really know how to have fun with sex, your mouth does wonders however after the pleasure comes the pain, the knee kicks are really unparalleled fluidity because your nudity allows you great freedom, you alternate right / left knee to break the balls and leave the guy at your mercy for the even more formidable sequel, the white pump relentlessly continues its strokes foot in the balls and repeats the knee strikes again causing the guy to… Read more »

henry
10 months ago
Reply to  nastygirlbb

you have to admit that you are incredibly efficient at crushing balls with a knee but the fateful moment is above all the part where you relentlessly knock down your platform soles on the balls by crushing them each time and for good. to complete you make the last fatal blow the explosion of these balls.

henry
9 months ago
Reply to  henry

I love to see you hitting the balls with your white platform shoe, the stiletto takes on a strongly erotic dimension, it turns me on a maximum, the final scene increases the enjoyment even more when you crush it violently.

henry
9 months ago
Reply to  henry

You hit the balls with such power that it gives me a strong erection, I wish you had hit the cock the same way too.

Prsfl2000
7 months ago

You are an amazing couple. When you mix bb with sex nobody compares with you. The last hit to balls is superb